C H O O S E
Making decisions in the face of fear.
Fear is both a driving and reactive force created by a strong belief within oneself of a lack of security. Bursting at the seams of fear are lies about who we are, what we're capable of, and whether or not we're going to make it through. Overcoming fear is an ongoing battle, but it doesn't have to control our every move.
This workshop is for the person who has allowed fear to take the driver's seat in their life. So many times we allow hearsay and the opinions of others to dictate our lives. We let the fear of rejection, disapproval, and failure keep us from our callings. Join me in tackling fear and facing tomorrow with a new confidence. I will be sharing my story about fear and the everyday challenges that come with it in hopes of making your battle a little easier, or in the very least a little less lonely.
- What are fear factors and how do you identify them? Lies that consume our thought lives, doubts that leaving us struggling to trust, and anxiety that leaves feeling cripples. What do these things look like in your life and how can we combat them?
- Why identifying fear factors contribute to the success of your purpose.
- Why identifying fear factors contribute to the success of your relationships.
- How owning our decisions propels us forward in the face of fear.
WHAT DO I GET?
- 45 MIN CLASS
- DOWNLOADABLE WORKSHEET TO GO ALONG WITH CLASS
- DOWNLOADABLE SPEAKER NOTES TO HAVE AFTERWARDS
- A Q&A
- FREE ACCESS TO RE-WATCH THE CLASS ON YOUR TIME!